Sunday, July 22, 2007

"It makes as much sense as taking a shit in a dishwasher!"

Anyway my new review is finally up. I wanted to get it up last night around midnight central, but Windows Movie Maker was acting up and I didn't get the video exported until this morning. Oh well, morning here is still nighttime on the west coast.

First it hung at 87%, so I suspected it was having problems with the MP3 towards the end of the video. I swapped it out for a wav, then it wouldn't export at all, giving me what looked like a very general error screen (files might be missing, perhaps not enough free space, etc.) I quit the program, reopened, opened the source file, and it saved.

I dunno.

Anyway, in addition to my Top Gun: The Second Mission review, enjoy the Irate Gamer's latest review on Indiana Jones & The Temple of Doom. Once again, his production values are through the roof.



No comments: