Thursday, July 5, 2007

FUCKTON OF TERRORISTS



I talked about this game before. Well now I'm gonna talk about it again.

I like this game. There's a lot of things wrong with it but I still like it.

I think I've killed about 500 terrorists so far and I'm about 60% done the game. I found out there's a level select, but...bah, may as well experience the full game at least once.

The camera is awful, but it's a new kind of awful we haven't seen before from Capcom. I can't really describe it, just wait for a video on it.

I probably mentioned it before, but the token security guard character feels like another token security guard I've seen before...



JUST THE FACTS, MA'AM:

Dave Wilson
  • Character in Capcom's Without Warning
  • Security Guard
  • 54
  • Former SWAT officer, shot in the line of duty
  • Carries Walther P99, a 15-shot 9mm handgun
  • Friend Joe is injured, later dies

    Mark Wilkins
  • Character in Capcom's Resident Evil Outbreak/File #2
  • Security Guard
  • 51
  • Former soldier who served in Vietnam, potential PTSD sufferer
  • Carries Beretta 92FS, a 15-shot 9mm handgun
  • Friend Bob is injured, later dies

    Coincidence? You be the judge.

    In any event, some of you were wondering about the articles that my Monster Party videos were attached to. I'll just link you to the articles on my older blog.

    -Monster Party
    -Knight Rider
    -Silent Service
  • No comments: