Sunday, July 22, 2007

Feel free to debate me on this.

Gunfever is still an idiot.

People are all "aaawe let's forgive him". No. You didn't have your pages spammed. You didn't have to restrict the people who could comment on your pages. You didn't have to waste time clearing his bullshit out from your accounts. And you weren't the subject of his stupid videos (Then again neither was I).

The guy spreads racist homophobia throughout the YouTube reviewing community, and then starts crying when the natural order of the internet lashes back and threatens to kill him. Has he never been on the internet before? If you act like an asshole long enough, you're going to attract people just like you who don't share your sentiment.

Course I never wished death upon him. I wished "Oh fuck off" on him. I don't care if his motives were true, or if he's just a stupid kid who wants to make friends. You don't do this sort of thing and then have the audacity to expect people to pardon you.

I can't shoot someone in the face and expect to walk on the charges because I had good intentions, can I?

He's the equivalent of a schoolyard bully. He talks shit, but he runs crying if you put up a fight.

In any event, the next video should be up within a few hours. Windows Movie Maker is taking it's sweet time exporting the video.

No comments: