Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I HOPE THIS IS THE PUFF DADDY VERSION OF THIS SONG

Smelly YouTube. It's loading slower than my wireless reception at a range of 30 feet. I wanted to be a narcissist and watch my own videos, but Noooooo, they're not going to load. WELL I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY YOUTUBE, YOU'VE RUINED MY 1AM PLANS. :'(

I'm thinking to change the Deadly Towers review format back to a standard review. I'm thinking to save the Graphic Novel idea for something entailing more than just Deadly Towers. Plus with all my job-hunting, I can't make a video THAT epic for now.

And just so everybody's clear: You all know the Police song "Every Breath You Take" is about a damn dirty stalker, right? Just in case people don't actually listen to the lyrics.

Been watching a lot more rifftrax. I'm looking to get the one for Firewall next. Not just because it's about an IT guy, and not just because it's Yet Another Harrison Ford Film Where His Wife And/Or Children are Kidnapped/Held Hostage/Killed, but because it's both.

1 comment:

torgosPizza said...

Nice Tourettes Guy reference in your headline! Too bad about Danny, huh? :(