Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Generic Pizza-Inhaling Reptillians Living In Mobile Homes!



I may do this with Abadox. I wrote about it last summer, I may turn it into a video.

There's a lot of reviewer hateorade going on right now, and while I refuse to get involved on either side, I will say that if I had the know-how and the ability to cut videos with even higher production values, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Deadly Towers review! Next week! Maybe even earlier if you guys are lucky!

So Resident Evil: Extinction comes out next week. I'll probably go see it. I honestly expect it to blow. But it's my duty as a fan of Resident Evil to get first-hand evidence of it's suckery and report it to you, the fans, so you don't have to witness the suckery.

So many good videos to put out, so little time. And a new forum image for the MGS forum I moderate at.

No comments: