Thursday, May 17, 2007

Aliant: Queer For You

Two major events occured today and it's not even 1PM yet.

1. I bought a cell phone. A Samsung A640.


Not actually with Sprint

The guy working there who handled my purchase was gay. Big gay with earrings and the gay accent. For the record, I have nothing against gay people. And I'm quite sure he thought I was gay too. I admit my hair's a little long but I don't think that's an indication of gay (Although the fact that I like 80s Pop could dissuade). He was pretty friendly, and if there was any doubt about it, it was cleared when he said this:

"If you drop the phone in water so help me god I will pull your pants down and spank you."

Oh well. He gave me a free car adapter so I SUPPOSE I endeared that for good reason.

2. I went to EB Games and bought a copy of Mega Man X Collection for $15 (It's like a 25% off day so it was supposed to be $20). I open up the box when I get to the C@P site and there's a copy of Super Smash Bros. Melee in there. Normally this wouldn't be a problem (Since that game's worth like $50 used), but I already own it.

I spoke to a guy at the store and he said off the record that it'd be a better idea for me to trade the game in since it's got a $23 trade in value and I could just get a brand new copy of MMX Collection for an extra $2.

Profit!

And on that note, send me an angel.

No comments: