Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Some updates

Took up WoW again, mostly so I'd be able to do something while I watch the 15 or so DVDs I have yet to watch. If you must ogle him, the armory link for him.

Undercover Filmer insists I take another stab at getting the YouTube account, so what the hell, if mostly so he has more information for the documentary he's working on. As many videos as possible are still going to Revver.

I say as many as possible because Revver is a little uppity about using music in videos, and the Rad Racer II review got rejected because it has Van Halen's Panama playing the entire time, so we'll have to see what happens with that.

Also,



I don't know how either.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had the same problem with Revver. I started posting my videos but since they had like 15 seconds of a song from New Found Glory I cut in there, they rejected them.

BlindJustice15 said...

I say fuck ScrewTube and Revver. I'd go to DailyMotion or Veoh. They understand fair use and allow much higher quality.

Pcnerdjack said...

With the Rad racer II thing. if you still have the WMMP file (OMG if you do) just remove the music and try to repost it. PiB, I hope you know that this Revver thing is a way to go back to your reviews and make "director's cuts". But either way, I'm still happy you had a back-up plan.

PlayItBogart said...

Given that the Rad Racer II review was only like three minutes long, I may remake it and extend it.

Anonymous said...

That doesn't very good... I mean Revver rejecting a video because it falls under fair use but at least they're straightforward, unlike backstabbing YouTube. Still, I'd be careful about it. Ridiculous how you have to these days.

BlindJustice15 said...

Please put your videos somewhere other than Revver! From what I hear, the only way your video makes money is if people click the annoying advertisements in the bottom area of the screen.